Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone own or have you shot a TC Icon particularily in .300 Win Mag and what was your impression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone own or have you shot a TC Icon particularily in .300 Win Mag and what was your impression?

Does anyone own or have you shot a TC Icon particularily in .300 Win Mag and what was your impression?

If you’re looking for additional range for deer, I’d choose the 25-06. If you’re looking for knockdown power, the 338 Win Mag is my choice. Besides, what you can do with the 300 Win Mag, I cannot do with the 30-06 and what is an additional 150 fps is going to really do besides more kick!

Comment

Moosed that one up didn't I LOL!

What you can do with the 300 Win Mag, I can do with the 30-06!

Want to meet me on the 1000 yard line!

Comment

Actually it is the gun rather than the caliber I prefer to discuss but thanks for the info regardless. My 1000 yard line is about 27 miles from the pavement up a narrow and high trail, come on out and we'll shoot. Clay just think what a great trip we would have. We'll take an extra horse packed with our .25s, .30s, and .33s plus maybe a 7 or so just for fun. See ya next October and bring your winter gear.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad