Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first Bigfoot question brought lots of responses but the second one sort of faltered. One more try. If you saw a guy that w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Bigfoot question brought lots of responses but the second one sort of faltered. One more try. If you saw a guy that w

My first Bigfoot question brought lots of responses but the second one sort of faltered. One more try. If you saw a guy that we will call Bigmouth not acting aggressive but merely trying to sell you a reworked Winchester M-70 for 14 grand would you buy it immediately or wait until tomorrow to see what a Vinci is and how much it costs?

wait. what r u trying to get at

Comment

I would wait until tomorrow. I can't justify spending 14 grand on a gun, that and I'm sure that I would lose half of my belongings if I did.

Comment

14 grand for a gun?

R U out of your tree again BRO!

I’d have one built myself for that and besides, I would sporterize a 03-A3 and do it right before spending that kind of cash!

Comment

sorry i would have to pass on that, i have a rule that i wont pay over 5 grand for any gun.

Comment

I would back away slowly and wait for a chance to view the Vinci. I'm betting it will look like something a Klingon would be armed with in a Star trek movie...

Comment

Is it a pre-64 model 70 and in what caliber?

Comment

question, why would you buy a 14 grand gun whenyou can get a nice one for three hundred? Maybe i just dont get it.

Comment

Well the Legend costs too much for what you get and the Vinci is too damned ugly to be seen with in daylight even by Bigfoot standards. Looks like I'll stick with my old Sakos and SBEs.

Comment

What caliber?? According to Roger Rule there are a few rarities out there that can demand this price tag.

I sure would not hunt with it.

I have many Pre-64 Model 70's in .270 and 30.06, and I have not spent more than $500-$1000 for each of them. All are great shooters once you did your homework.
                    Buy a piece of American rifle history.
                    This is why they call the Pre-64 Model 70's "The Rifleman's Rifle".

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                              by PigHunter
                              I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
                              Today, 02:16 PM
                            • Cheaper Than Dirt
                              by jhjimbo
                              Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                              Today, 12:21 PM
                            • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                              by fitch270
                              I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                              Today, 01:40 PM
                            • 300 yard .22lr
                              by jhjimbo
                              Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                              Today, 11:28 AM
                            • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                              by jhjimbo
                              I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                              Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X