Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or when you hear your neighbors no matter how far away, target shooting, do you get the urge to rip a few off too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or when you hear your neighbors no matter how far away, target shooting, do you get the urge to rip a few off too

Is it just me or when you hear your neighbors no matter how far away, target shooting, do you get the urge to rip a few off too ??

Yes, I abosultely do!

Comment

i'm that neighbor.

Comment

Dang Buckhunter you took my line! I try to shoot something weekly. I'm down to mostly 22 and varmit loads now due to the season and the price for "premium" bullets.

Comment

yall want to know the best thing about being in the Marines? i get to go to the range all the time and let rounds fly. its one of the greatest feelings in the world to go to the range and shoot over 600 rounds a day for a week straight and not have to pay for any of them. but yes even when im not shooting for the military i still go out and shoot all my personal firearms alot.

Comment

yall want to know the best thing about being in the Marines? i get to go to the range all the time and let rounds fly. its one of the greatest feelings in the world to go to the range and shoot over 600 rounds a day for a week straight and not have to pay for any of them. but yes even when im not shooting for the military i still go out and shoot all my personal firearms alot.

Comment

Comment

why did all that post 3 times?

Comment

Not really. I usually get the idea first, then I hear neighbors yell, then I hear their guns

Comment

Back in 2000, moved out of the city limits and the new neighbor pitched a fit because I was shooting my Encore 50 cal muzzle loader with a 265 Grain 44cal Hornady soft nose with 160 grains of powder. He came up to the house and said I moved from Florida to get away from this, I said you did Florida they shoot at you here in Arkansas we shoot back!!

I listened for the sound of the slamming car door off in the distance and when I did, 20 rounds of 7.62 NATO M118 ammo was emptied into the ground just as fast as I can pull the trigger out of my M1A leaving a hole in the ground 1 ½ feet long, a foot or so deep and a foot wide. Never had another problem out of him anymore!

By the way, this is the same fella that complained the cows on top of the hill waking him up every morning, LOL!

City folks?

I tell'ya here’s your sign!

Comment

clay i could say im sorry for you, but looks like you have it under control. i am the one who usually starts the shooting first, and usually the neighbors are with me, i live in the mountains, and i have great neighbors, who like to shoot as good as me.

Comment

Hell ya I do. They target practice or just shooting turkeys and deer.

Comment

Hell ya I do. It also makes me like you said go out and fire a few myself. Have a little compition between gunshots.

Comment

Yes i do I get out and throw 50 rounds at clays at least once a week if not more...its an addiction...some people get a caffine high...My friends and i get a shooting high!!

Comment

yeah i was reading through way too many of these and just realized this was rifle...ouch. Well I do get off a few rounds through the .22 Magnum but not quite as often.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad