Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you guys made a gun case? I kind of would like to make one in my shop class.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you guys made a gun case? I kind of would like to make one in my shop class.

Have any of you guys made a gun case? I kind of would like to make one in my shop class.

i tried to make one in my shop class when i was in school. but my teacher said i didnt have enough time to complete it, so i made a gun rack instead. it was obviously a little easier, but if you have time to make a gun case it would be worth it. there is a website that you can go to to get the demensions and all that for one. and it also has the glass door if you want one of them on it, with like the etching on them. i belive there are ones with deer and a couple with ducks on them

Comment

Check out these links ...
      1.)http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/woodworking/1273026.html

2.)http://www.extremehowto.com/xh/article.asp?article_id=60483

Hope this helps in your endeavor.

Comment

At one time the NRA had plans for reloading benches, shooting tables, and such. I'm not sure if they still publish this information but you might check their web site.

Comment

I made a corner cabinet in my college class. I just looked around on the net for a few ideas and general sizes. Then I made some plans and went from there. It took me about 2 weeks to get it all together. Mine wasn't anything complicated, holds 7 guns, glass on the two sides and door. Has the bottom with glass as well. I put a couple small lights on the top part, and used small deer antlers for the door handles. Good luck

Comment

It will take some time to do, but it will look good when it's done. I made mine out of ceader.

Comment

Great Link 2Poppa and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad