Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I find the Blaser 93 the most intriguing rifle available. Straight pull bolt action, manual cocking, breakdown and interchangea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find the Blaser 93 the most intriguing rifle available. Straight pull bolt action, manual cocking, breakdown and interchangea

I find the Blaser 93 the most intriguing rifle available. Straight pull bolt action, manual cocking, breakdown and interchangeable barrels, barrel mounted scope, gun stock magazine. Look up the Duo Hamed for something very unique - a double bolt rifle with an 8 round capacity. Anyone have any experience with Blaser?

ya its cool DUDE. DUDE I like shot a ginoumogantuan Bear in like its arm. it blew it off and I had it mounted. And meat for a meal. Dude, Dude dude dude dude.

Comment

I would go for anything they make, but really want a K95 single shot. Really, I'd like one of their double rifles, but they're a little out of my price range.

Comment

Agreed with shane answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad