Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just purchased a Marlin 336 30-30 lever action rifle with a Tasco 3-9x40 scope. Has only been shot 5 or 6 times. I paid $250.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just purchased a Marlin 336 30-30 lever action rifle with a Tasco 3-9x40 scope. Has only been shot 5 or 6 times. I paid $250.

I just purchased a Marlin 336 30-30 lever action rifle with a Tasco 3-9x40 scope. Has only been shot 5 or 6 times. I paid $250. How good of a deal is this

That is a great deal. My dad got his (a 35 Remington chambering) used for about $500. I personally the 35 Remington 336 Marlins, but 30/30 is just as good.

Comment

Your joking, right? Is the gun hot? Great deal. I have a 336 .35 Rem, love it.

Comment

Not a bad deal Sir!

If you reload your own the Sierra .308 dia. (.30-30) 125 gr. HP/FN Pro-Hunter Stock# 2020
        With 37 grains of IMR4895 works fantastic!

Comment

As long as it's not all beat up you got a good deal.

Comment

Took my breath away! It does shoot, right?

Comment

it shoots great

Comment

You win, sir.

Comment

one hell of a deal thats exactly what i hunt with

Comment

did you steal the gun, and drop your wallet with $250 on the way out. thats a heck of a deal

Comment

Good deal. Take the money you saved and upgrade the scope maybe.

Comment

That's a great deal. I need you to go out scouting for some deals like that for me.

Comment

That is a good deal, even on the hardwood stock econo model!

Comment

marlin 336c for that price if good condition is good, i paid 324.00, 3 yrs ago with no scope and was glad to, very good gun

Comment

Where did you buy this ? I want to buy one at that price--$250.00--sounds great ! John McCarthy @301-752-2657 cell or 301-743-2375 home. Thanks !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad