Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like the idea of a Single Shot, with interchangable barrels like the T/C Encore. I'm looking for a rifle that doubles as a Muz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the idea of a Single Shot, with interchangable barrels like the T/C Encore. I'm looking for a rifle that doubles as a Muz

I like the idea of a Single Shot, with interchangable barrels like the T/C Encore. I'm looking for a rifle that doubles as a Muzzleloader and maybe rifled slug gun. What are the other options, besides T/C and which do you recommend. I know (think) knight and CVA offer guns like this. Thanks

i have the T/C omega and i love it. if you had to make a choice i would go with the muzzle loader but only if it is for deer if you want something for water fowl go with a shotgun with interchangeable barrels.

Comment

H&R has you covered. They make rifle barrels in a lot of calibers, shotgun barrels, and muzzleloader barrels.

Buy one of their rifles, then buy additional barrels, as their shotgun frames can't be fitted with rifle barrels, but their rifle frames can be fitted with just about anything they make, shotgun, muzzleloader, other rifle calibers. Don't ask why, I don't know, they don't say.

I have an NEF turkey gun and an H&R slug gun. I've shot their rifles in various calibers, and they were all quite accurate.

On top of all this, everything they make is bargain priced, some of it is scary cheap.

Comment

I just went with the T/C Encore and it works great. I recomend that you do the same. While the Encore may be on the expensive side, it is well worth the money and there are dozens of factory barrels and even more custom-made barrels you can get for it.

Comment

I was going to say H & R but got beat to it. I have an encore with about 6 different barrles and love it! I have barrles from 204 up to 50 black powder and the all shoot good. Some of the Encores have heavy triggers but other than that they are great. I even thought about picking up a 338 Fed barrle the other day and I was like What in the H(#( would I do with this!?!

Comment

Yeah that should be Barrels before anyone corrects my spelling

Comment

they are all the same cva is a little cheaper

Comment

Get a CVA Apex! You wont find a more accurate rifle for the money.

Comment

Agreed with TheEasternShore... answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad