Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What firearm introduced in the past 3 years will push its way onto Mr. Pretzles list of 50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either a 17 HMR or the T/C Encore if it's not already on there.

Comment

I think the TC ICON has the best chance. I beleive the Browning BPS should be considered since it incorporates so many good features and is a relative good value compared to the competition in Pump shotguns.

Eau contrair on the value rifle dearth of tight group shooters. I paid 2
      $200, new in box, for my Stevens 200. It will shoot tight groups and is a low cost offering, My 308 caliber Stevens 200 shoots MOA after I stoned the trigger, polished the barrel with the Tubbs system, and found a handload work up with RE 1 and Sierra Gamekings. it will not win any beauty contest but it will shoot with any rifle on the list up to 200 yards. It is a great young hunters rifle or as I useit, my rifle I fly with to hunt if I have multiple stops and lots of baggage handlers to throw my case around. The firearm travels sans scope, they are with me in my backpack, so they are treated with kindness. Thanks to Leupold for making a simple, accurate and cost effective quick relaese scope mounting system.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad