Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have ever shot out a window or a hole in the wall with a "UNLOADED" gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have ever shot out a window or a hole in the wall with a "UNLOADED" gun.

How many of you have ever shot out a window or a hole in the wall with a "UNLOADED" gun.

Luckily i have never done this.

Comment

I havn't.

Comment

Maybe when I was younger and I had a toy gun.

Comment

I haven't, but my brother took a nice chunk of concrete out of our dive way one time. It damn near made me pee myself, I was standing right next to him when he did it.

Comment

i shot a hole in the wall in the kitchen with a "UNLOADED" pellet gun, one time.

Comment

Took out a neighbors window with a pellet gun. But it was loaded. missed a squirrel. The window was 50 yds beyong the squirrel, through some branches. never saw it. Plus i didn't think i would miss

Comment

ya i didnt think i would miss a deer at 50 yds either, but hey stuff happens.

Comment

we never think that we are going to miss because we are to good to miss. RIGHT. to answer thee question i have but i shot my friend with a air soft "UNLOADED" gun. i did the same with a bb gun to.

Comment

One time I was shooting a Mini-14 and I thought It was empty, so I pointed it down-range (thank God) and jerked the trigger once more. The unexpected boom really surprized me and I'm glad I was pointig it in a safe direction or my friend or dad may have been ingered. I have hopefully learned that my lesson that ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED!!!

Comment

No, never.

Comment

NO (nock on wood)

Comment

First off, what's the first three rules of owning a firearm? Keep the gun pointed away from anything you don't want to shoot, Keep your finger off the trigger, and Keep the action clear and unnloaded until your ready to shoot.

Obviously if you can't follow those 3 simple rules, you aren't allowed to play at my house.

Comment

Never did.

Comment

Not unloaded and not the wall or window. When I was young my mom had a Remington that was poorly designed. You had to cycle the rounds thru the chamber to empty the magazine. I was unloading it and when I closed the bolt on one of the rounds it went off and blew a hole in our floor. Years later this model was recalled for this problem.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad