Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo my dad thinks that i should get a rifle for next season mith the money i have saved up. I have up to 300$ What is a good gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    stevens 200

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey.cote23@gmail.com
    replied
    a 30-30

Leave a comment:

• mshibbins
    replied
    .30-30, .30-06, .308, if you can find a used one of these (any well-known brand) you can probably find a gun for a decent price. Often times the gun will still be in good condition but at a low price just because it's used

Leave a comment:

• GunNut
    replied
    You can't go wrong with most of these statements.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Bass Pro and Gander Mountain have been selling New Remington 700 ADL's 30-06 for $319.00!!!

Leave a comment:

• jscottevans
    replied
    .30-06 is the most available. If you take your time looking you will find a good quality (taken care of) used bolt action. Remington, Savage, Marlin, Ruger. These are all good, some better than others. But once you have it you can spend some time later tricking it out to make it great if you want. Floating barrel, glassing stock, trigger job, whatever.

Leave a comment:

• bigkountry26
    replied
    remington 700 30-06

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    sorry about that my brother got to it

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    gjhfhjh

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    hhfghdfdd

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    wertr

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    asadfsadf

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    asdsasdfdsad

Leave a comment:

• Elliott Balthazor
    replied
    sadfsadfasd

Leave a comment:

• caterham09
    replied
    The new marlin Xl7 or XR7 are both good choices they are the same gun and same price around 330 dollars with tax at cabelas they come in 243 25-06 270 308 and 30-06 i have one in 30-06 the bolt slides smooth it is light wieght it comes with swivel studs and the best recoil pad ive ever seen. it has an exellent trigger it is a wonderful gun and i love the blind 4+1 magazine this is the gun you should get. Pretty tight budget though (like me)

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad