Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do u think makes the best inines? i think thompsoncenter or knight what say u?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do u think makes the best inines? i think thompsoncenter or knight what say u?

who do u think makes the best inines? i think thompsoncenter or knight what say u?

*inlines

Comment

Austen & Halleck ... but they were bolt actions and new innovations by, especially, T/C, drove them out of the market.

Comment

A Muzzleoaders Dream Come True

Call it innovation...call it thinking out of the box...at Savage, we call it listening to the needs of the hunter. That's why we developed the world's first smokeless powder muzzleloader. The 10ML-II's barrel and hardened breech plug are designed to safely contain the pressures from shooting smokeless. And, since smokeless powders are non-corrosive, the 10ML-II is a muzzleloader hunter's dream come true--clean it next week or next month--you decide.

The 10ML-II is loaded with options. Use smokeless powder, black powder, Pyrodex or other black powder substitutes--the choice is yours. Set trigger pull weight to your own requirements--the revolutionary AccuTrigger is a standard on the 10ML-II. This 50 caliber rifle with 209 primer ignition can deliver 1 1/2" groups at 100 yards and produces velocities exceeding 2,300 fps. With more than 3,000 foot pounds of knock down energy, the 10ML-II is muzzleloading perfection that caters to every taste.

http://www.savagearms.com/muzzleloader_home.htm

Comment

TC

Comment

TC

Comment

Thompson Center

Comment

Savage is probably the most innovative. CVA offers a lot for the price.

Comment

Kight or Remington.

Comment

I'm sorry Knight.

Comment

I definately TC makes the best in-lines. I think it is a tough coice between th Omega and the Encore. If you want to be able to swap barrels and use a cartridge gun, get the Encore.

Comment

CVA!

Comment

I like CVA for me!!!

Comment

Definitely Thompson Center!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad