On Pallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Pallets

I was in a 'Rural King' this afternoon and looking around the gun department you would not known there is a ammo shortage. I was in a hurry so did not examine all the boxes but I will say I never saw so much ammo in one place. I did not recognize the name of a lot of the ammo and did not check Country of origin. There were familar names like Browning, Remington, CCI and others. A couple or regulars I did check the price of and they were right in line.
    The store I was in does not stock components, don't know about their other locations - check their web site. .

Reasons not to use pallets for anything in your home (and especially not around your children) -The National Consumers League did tests on shipping pallets and found that 10% tesed for E. coli and 3% for the VERY NASTY Listeria. -They are treated to the nastiest extent (often including formaldehyde). Even "kiln dried" pallets are easily compromised if left outdoors or snaptube vidmate transported openly. -They have been exposed to water, rodents, insects, mold, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by adomanim1 View Post
      Reasons not to use pallets for anything in your home (and especially not around your children) -The National Consumers League did tests on shipping pallets and found that 10% tesed for E. coli and 3% for the VERY NASTY Listeria. -They are treated to the nastiest extent (often including formaldehyde). Even "kiln dried" pallets are easily compromised if left outdoors or snaptube vidmate transported openly. -They have been exposed to water, rodents, insects, mold, etc.
      People burn them for heat.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad