Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEF Goodies

https://www.combathunting.com/H_R_NEF_Accessories.html

I had one of those NEF pump shotguns that's a near copy of the 870. Paid $100 for it in an estate sale and gave it to a younger family member.

Jim, are you going tactical on your single-shot rifles?

Comment

When was the last time DE released a Corpus-themed cosmetic? The Dendra set, right? And that's it. Same for the Infested, the Iliac set was released and that was it. Meanwhile the Grineer have armor and 3 different capes or cloaks or whatever Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin the hell you call them.

Comment

Just what every well prepared person needs. A tactical single shot!

Comment

I can run a Ruger #1 kinda quick. Falling block mo betta than break opens IMHO.

Comment

No, post was for general info. I do have a NEF that when it fires, it breaks open and ejects the case. Just add one and ready to go again.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
              I had one of those NEF pump shotguns that's a near copy of the 870. Paid $100 for it in an estate sale and gave it to a younger family member.

Jim, are you going tactical on your single-shot rifles?
              Bought mine off of a guy I worked with for 75 bucks it stays at my father in laws so he has one.

Comment

When I worked the sporting goods counter, the NEF single-shots were $80 and would often be on sale for about $50. We'd move a good many at this time of year.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Slackers
                  by fitch270
                  Today, 11:11 AM
                • TGIF; Slackers
                  by fitch270
                  Finally got caught up at work. Three months and it’s full bore again. They’d better find some decent help or I’m retiring early.

Today, 11:09 AM
                • Reply to A word of caution....
                  by labrador12
                  Of course hunting will be outlawed. The Ministry of Truth will tell you what to think. The Environmental Justice League will make everything better! The...
                  Today, 10:34 AM
                • A word of caution....
                  by FirstBubba
                  Many of the voting rules* put in place by (d)'s because of COVID-19 are STILL IN EFFECT!
                  Be prepared for some shady outcomes!

* - ballot...
                  Today, 08:42 AM
                • Reply to Should I Get Insurance?
                  by FirstBubba
                  Yeppers! State Insurance Boards are there to serve the state, NOT the public!

I understand the need for CHL personal protection insurance....
                  Today, 10:01 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X