X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

I read that article also WAM, and I still do not quite understand why he returned to the scene of the shooting a few minutes later and shot the punk a few more times, after he was already dead.

But it should be noted that the media never mentions the race of punks when they are the ones committing the crime, only when they are the one’s being shot by police. Nothing like a good sugar coating to make it all ‘equal’, now is there? I would have to say that the death toll of these punks is pretty low considering all the sh!t they pull !!!!
    Yeah, I get that. The Vic/perp was likely just as much a thug as the others. Thugs is thugs, race not very material.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post

A total waste of ammo! It is a wonder the cawps didn’t charge him with theft of the hoodrat’s pistol. Good shoot IMO.
    I read that article also WAM, and I still do not quite understand why he returned to the scene of the shooting a few minutes later and shot the punk a few more times, after he was already dead.

But it should be noted that the media never mentions the race of punks when they are the ones committing the crime, only when they are the one’s being shot by police. Nothing like a good sugar coating to make it all ‘equal’, now is there? I would have to say that the death toll of these punks is pretty low considering all the sh!t they pull !!!!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Join an organization like USCCA and should you need an attorney, they will provide one specialized in shooting situations. Not all lawyers will take shooting cases.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Here is a very good little essay on avoidance of deadly force in self-defense situations, published in a newsletter by a legal defense organization.

https://ccwsafe.com/blog/34523

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    "A Miami man killed an armed teen in self-defense. Why he’s still facing a criminal case."

https://news.yahoo.com/miami-man-kil...185056266.html
    A total waste of ammo! It is a wonder the cawps didn’t charge him with theft of the hoodrat’s pistol. Good shoot IMO.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    started a topic A case of overkill in self defense.

A case of overkill in self defense.

"A Miami man killed an armed teen in self-defense. Why he’s still facing a criminal case."

https://news.yahoo.com/miami-man-kil...185056266.html

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Small town Alaskan girl wins Olympic Gold!
    by labrador12
    Small town red state American girl Lydia Jacoby wins a gold medal at Tokyo Olympics. Great story of kid from moose land competing on the world stage and...
    Today, 02:22 PM
  • Reply to Hydrostatic Shock
    by DakotaMan
    Franchi, you can get HSM 25-06 Rem ammo loaded with the 75g Hornady VMAX bullet going at 3600 fps. That is enough velocity to let you experience hydrostatic...
    Today, 01:26 PM
  • Hydrostatic Shock
    by MattM37
    Any thoughts on the phenomenon of hydrostatic shock? I don't know enough about rifle-shooting to have an opinion. Always found it interesting, though....
    07-16-2021, 11:45 AM
  • Reply to Burn Rates
    by Ernie
    One thing to remember is that even when you are using a powder like H-4350, you can have lot to lot variations, and that is true of any brand of powd...
    Today, 12:55 PM
  • Burn Rates
    by jhjimbo
    Read a article recently discussing Burn Rates of smokeless powder. One comment he made is not all the charts are in agreement. I thought just the opposite...
    07-24-2021, 07:05 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X