• Show
Clear All

• Where do you feel safest?

Rural America?

In a city?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...claim-to-want/

Rural areas.

Comment

As far from any BLM BS as I can get ! When a population of 13% dictates what the rest are obligated to do or believe, it is serious rethinking time !!!

Comment

With a lot of rural areas having more meth-heads and plain old weirdos nowadays, I figure it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. That said, I'd still rather stroll down a logging road than a city street.

Small towns aren't the havens they used to be, either. In my area, it seems that certain political factions have worked their way into communities that used to be generally free of the b.s. I don't necessarily disagree or agree with the viewpoints, it's just that part of every agenda these days is to get in people's faces and cause a stir. Plus certain people feel a lot more free now to treat any rural resident like he's automatically a backward bumpkin.

Comment

Then there is a third possibility: the suburbs, where smart people live.

Comment

15 miles away from an Interstate, 7 miles away from well traveled U. S., state, or county routes with a long gated driveway and a big mean dog. When seconds matter, the Po-Po are many minutes away, even in suburbs or town. Stay armed, my friends.

Comment

Here is an interesting neutral take on our record-breaking gun sales.

https://news.yahoo.com/own-handgun-m...180217134.html

Comment

Behind the stock of my 1100 LH Magnum, #4 buck, #4 buck, 00 Buck, rifled slug, rifled slug. With a .45 ACP for back-up.

Comment

No where anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
                    No where anymore.
                    Definitely feel your pain there sir! LOL!
                    ...but I do think I'd feel safest away from concrete and buildings!

Comment

With the LSM pushing every LE shooting of a black, with the schools pushing CRT starting in grade schools, with corporations and higher education also pushing the theory that America is a racist country, with social media’s bunch of woke idiots, with the dimwits in their agenda going overboard on affirmative action issues........how long can the white community feel safe anywhere ?? There was an article in Smart News, written by someone pushing a narrative on black retribution in a shooting revolt against whites, even with details of how and why ! Pretty scary stuff !

Comment

Feeling pretty safe at the bar right now. It's my natural habitat

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                          Feeling pretty safe at the bar right now. It's my natural habitat
                          Well, we all have our "comfort zones"! LOL!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad