Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More states to allow concealed carry without a permit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More states to allow concealed carry without a permit.

Republican lawmakers in several more states want to loosen gun restrictions by allowing people to carry concealed firearms without having to get a permit, continuing a trend that gun control advocates call dangerous.

https://news.yahoo.com/states-eye-al...161400617.html

Only dangerous for criminals.

Comment

True, but there is a some greater risk of injury from accidental discharges involving people untrained and unfamiliar with safe firearms handling practices, and more so with handguns than long guns.

Comment

My son works on infrastructure of the City of Baltimore, kids to grow adults are carrying guns illegally on the streets . Untrained , uneducated and many under the influence ! I can’t remember the last time o heard a accidental discharge causing injury . I do however hear stray bullets killing some innocent person . Risk to injury is a weak argument , most of the injury from hand guns is to whom it is intended !

Comment

99 that is a very weak argument. I guess criminals get a handgun safety class. Come on man. I live near a metropolitan area. The city proper has a car jacking problem. The town of 40k where I live also a different state. 5 miles across the river. We have gun laws much more friendly to the law abiding citizen giving them the ability to protect themselves and we have constitutional carry. Guess what we don’t have a car jacking problem. It’s very simple. Our home invasion rate is much lower. Because criminals know people here own and carry guns. Anyways. Cars, opioids, and alcohol, tobacco kill more people everyday than firearms. Don’t see everyone up in arms over those things. You know why guns keep us as citizens free. Free to protest speak our minds. All of your rights are protected by the second amendment. Look at what hitler did in Germany. I’m just saying. And all gun owners need to get our collective heads together and start worrying about the infringement on free speech and censorship that are starting to take hold claiming it’s for the common good. While might not agree with what some say, I’m thankful they can say it without fear of punishment in this country.

Comment

It may be a weak argument, but it is the same argument in favor of hunter safety courses.

Comment

Agree to disagree

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                by PigHunter
                There you go again, assuming. There wasn't widespread testing for Covid in February 2020. But I've had six negative tests over the last 7 months, done...
                Today, 01:32 AM
              • South Dakota leads the way.
                by labrador12
                South Dakota didn't lock down. South Dakota continued with open schools. South Dakota even held the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. South Dakota maintained...
                02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
                by 99explorer
                I am assuming that you never tested positive for the virus, which is a flaw in your analysis.
                Today, 01:20 AM
                by PigHunter
                You assume too much about the motives of others. Maybe you should just keep quiet so people wouldn't see you as an idiot....
                Today, 01:11 AM
                by 99explorer
                Maybe you should wear a sign around your neck so people would see you as the free-running stallion as you see yourself.
                Today, 01:01 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X