Ruger mk4, I gave in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proverbs

My birthday is next month and my wife wants to give me a massage package at a local establishment. Any advice on how to turn this around? It seems your wife is more, uh.... understanding of men gifts.

(In all humor!)

Maybe your wife is more understanding of men's "gifts" than you realize! 😉!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      Proverbs

(In all humor!)

Maybe your wife is more understanding of men's "gifts" than you realize! 😉!
      Ok, I see how that looks. Your comment is quite funny, but you knock me over with a feather if that's what my wife had in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Proverbs View Post

Ok, I see how that looks. Your comment is quite funny, but you knock me over with a feather if that's what my wife had in mind!
        Yes sir! All in good humor, mi amigo!
        In current times, if you can't laugh a little each day, you're in deep doo-doo! LOL!

Comment

I’ve banged away on concrete for every day of my working life. Buy good boots. It’s money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
            I’ve banged away on concrete for every day of my working life. Buy good boots. It’s money well spent.
            I've worked as a carpenter for most of the last 40 years and as I got older my feet hurt more and more, especially since work went from residential to commercial with the almost constant concrete work surface. Knees suffered too, but thats another story. Red Wings helped at first, Carhartts for insulated outdoor winter work were good, too.

The real fixer? Danners. Same pair for 2 years, getting holes worn in the folds of the leather, but still like walking on pillows.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad