Shootout in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shootout in Philly

Six policemen shot, and they say its drug related.
    I just turned on the news. Anybody else know anymore details ???
    The second Amendment is having a rough month. 😩πŸ’₯πŸ”«βš–οΈ

Views from a helicopter show at least fifty police vehicles at the scene.
    We don't know how many shooters are involved, but there are two police officers reportedly inside the building. They must be in radio contact with their superiors.

Comment

I just heard the injuries to the police were not life threatening.
      Police were serving a search warrant on the building and all hell broke loose.

Comment

I don't expect that we will get much current news on this situation until it's over, because of fear that the shooter(s) may be watching the news on TV.

Comment

I fail to see how the 2nd Amendment has anything to do with the Philly shooting.
          Drug warrant.............proly repeat offender, a felon, somebody prohibited by law to own a gun.

Hows that drug law stuff workin?
          Hows that fel;ons shouldn't have guns law workin?
          Hows that don't shoot people law workin?
          (and how many other laws broken).

Of course the mayor or police chief, somebody high up, made the comment about how bad it was that somebody could have such weaponry.

Geee...........does he know who has it and what he has?

Look at the CHP death..............felon, w a gun. Released from prison, after attempted murder, w gun. Surprise surprise..............they turn em loose and they do bad stuff (again and again).

This isn't a 2A issue. Crime isn't.
          Its an A issue..............we have to many A holes breathing.

But then again, too many are lawmakers..............that Epstein deal stinks to high heaven.
          The FBI deal w Hillary..............proly on the island to destroy evidence, not collect it.

The only way crime affects the 2nd Amendment.....without it, your government will go full blown criminal and you won't be able to stop em.

Comment

It's more fuel for the liberal politicians and fake news media to attack the Constitution of the United States. They don't give a hoot about drugs.
            They want the southern border open for the drug dealers.

I can hear the liberals now "our police are being gun down. We must ban and outlaw firearms and assault weapons on our streets".
            Last edited by Gary Devine; 08-15-2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
              I fail to see how the 2nd Amendment has anything to do with the Philly shooting.
              Drug warrant.............proly repeat offender, a felon, somebody prohibited by law to own a gun.

Hows that drug law stuff workin?
              Hows that fel;ons shouldn't have guns law workin?
              Hows that don't shoot people law workin?
              (and how many other laws broken).

Of course the mayor or police chief, somebody high up, made the comment about how bad it was that somebody could have such weaponry.

Geee...........does he know who has it and what he has?

Look at the CHP death..............felon, w a gun. Released from prison, after attempted murder, w gun. Surprise surprise..............they turn em loose and they do bad stuff (again and again).

This isn't a 2A issue. Crime isn't.
              Its an A issue..............we have to many A holes breathing.

But then again, too many are lawmakers..............that Epstein deal stinks to high heaven.
              The FBI deal w Hillary..............proly on the island to destroy evidence, not collect it.

The only way crime affects the 2nd Amendment.....without it, your government will go full blown criminal and you won't be able to stop em.

The shooter had a record going back 20 years, guns, etc. He even had one for having a handgun with a 'altered' serial number.

Comment

Remember, that doesn't include whatever crap he did before he turned 18.

Comment

And it doesn't include all the crap he did where he didn't get caught.

Comment

Maybe they should hold Judges financially liable, for light fines and penalties on repeat offenders.

Comment

Gary - That reminds me of this:

Comment

Also..............that large police presence during the standoff..............wasn't because there was some super duper evil white guy with a rifle...........

nope.

That large police presence was to control the crowd at the scene.......in case they had to shoot the bad guy.............who was of similar type to the crowd.

It's not a gun problem, it's a people problem and an entire sub culture sucks.

Comment

99, that was funny.πŸ˜‚
                          I notice my thread on Philly Cops got hijacked. 🀣

Comment

The really β€˜sad’ issue about this situation is the fact of the crowd giving BS to the police during the shootout and even being happy some have been shot. Talk about an entire sub culture that sucks !! When it reaches the point where the criminal bastards are the good guys in the eyes of the onlookers, it can pretty much be determined that society in that culture is the reason we are where we are at in the inner city bunch. All pretense of correct thinking is out the window, but any response to this is of course met with the race card ! As these indicators of future trouble are more pervasive, I see very little hope of a better America !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad