Voice if the NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice if the NRA

It looks like the NRA has gone to bat for us with the president on universal background checks, but there may be some red flag laws in our future. Cross yer fingers.

https://start.att.net/news/read/cate...g_day-rgannett

The title of this topic is "Voice OF the NRA," but I cannot correct it with the edit feature. Sorry for the typo.

Comment

Latest "Fake News" Hunting Rifles Bolt action 3 rounds only same with Lever Guns, No more Pumps or Semi-Auto Rifles, the same for all 22Lr Rifles. Three Rounds will be the norm Or S/Shot Rifles as for shotguns S/shot,SxS,O/U, 3 shot pumps, 7 round Pistol mags.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        It looks like the NRA has gone to bat for us with the president on universal background checks, but there may be some red flag laws in our future. Cross yer fingers.

https://start.att.net/news/read/cate...g_day-rgannett
        20 some States have red flag laws and they have been used over 200 times.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
          by PigHunter
          Maybe they are trying to create the ultimate soldier...
          Today, 09:01 AM
        • Are You Ready For This ?
          by jhjimbo
          An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
          Yesterday, 09:32 PM
        • Reply to Increasing Security
          by PigHunter
          Jimbo, here's the 12 leading causes of death in the USA. Carrying that gun may make you feel better but you'll more likely increase your chances for living...
          Today, 08:52 AM
        • Increasing Security
          by jhjimbo
          I have been carrying more lately, much more aware of the surroundings, especially in large, crowded places. I do go to a few Flea Markets that usually...
          08-14-2019, 05:41 AM
        • Reply to Increasing Security
          by jhjimbo
          Why was he cremated before an autopsy ?? Very disturbing....
          Today, 08:49 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X