Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the second fastest quick draw Hollywood actor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the second fastest quick draw Hollywood actor ?

Who was the fastest quick draw Hollywood actor ?

My guess Lee Van Cleef.

Comment

"Quickdraw" McGraw!
      ...mebbe "Speedy" Gonzales?

Comment

Probably Arvo Ojalo, the instructor who taught fast draw shooting to all of the actors, because he did appear in a few movies and actually had speaking parts.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Probably Arvo Ojalo, the instructor who taught fast draw shooting to all of the actors, because he did appear in a few movies and actually had speaking parts.
          I think jimbo means a Real Actor Not a Stand-in or bit part person, jmo

Comment

According to one expert, whose name I don't recall, Jerry Lewis was the fastest gun in Hollywood. I read that in his obit when he died last month.

Comment

Jerry Lewis was second fastest.

Comment

Change the above, according to Bob Munden, Jerry Lewis was the fastest and Sammy Davis Jr was second fastest. Bob should know.

Comment

Jerry Lewis may have been the fastest, but I don't think he played a cowboy in any Western movies. Who was the fastest movie cowboy?

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that Audie Murphy and Glenn Ford were actually very fast on the draw in real life, in the same league as Jerry Lewis and Sammy Davis. John Wayne was reputedly a slow learner with the Colt Single action and required the use of special props to achieve a fast shooting effect.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      Change the above, according to Bob Munden, Jerry Lewis was the fastest and Sammy Davis Jr was second fastest. Bob should know.
                      With all due respect to Bob Munden he’s wrong about Sammy. He was fast however my uncle Ben Cooper taught him to fast draw and Sammy never eclipsed his speed.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad