Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sleep with a gun under your pillow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you sleep with a gun under your pillow?

I've known people who could not sleep unless they had some kind of weapon close at hand.

Yes Bed Room and one in the Lining Room,Bath Room,Linen Closet,Shotgun in Washer/Dryer Room,and a Truck Gun in all three Trucks. Makes no sens to have all these gun and not be able use them when needed!! Were two old Folks looking to stay safe and live a little longer.When your over (75) ever day is a good day!

Comment

Maverick 12ga in the closet with bandoleer and Glock .40S&W by nightstand.
      If not invited, enter at your own risk.

Comment

When I lived with my parents I kept a 12ga Mossberg 500 with buckshot right beside the bed, since we moved though I keep the 38 on the nightstand

Comment

My 357 S&W is in my top drawer on my side of the bed. My wife puts fresh bed and pillow sheets on every week. She is a clean freak. LOL A gun under the pillow would be a real problem for my wife doing sheets and laundry.
          Attached Files

Comment

I keep my Glock .40 on the bedside table.

Comment

Under the pillow, no.

Comment

No. This town is so slow I can go stand out in the middle of the main street for a long time before having to get out of the way of a car. Very quiet.

Comment

I don't sleep well with a lump under my pillow, but I have my Glock 35 by my bed as well as a 12 ga pump(loaded w/ #4 buck), Ruger 10/22, and an M-15 on the gun rack over the foot of the bed.

Edit: I'd forgotten until I read the answers by WAM and CRM that I also have a K-Bar on the bed post.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                    My 357 S&W is in my top drawer on my side of the bed. My wife puts fresh bed and pillow sheets on every week. She is a clean freak. LOL A gun under the pillow would be a real problem for my wife doing sheets and laundry.
                    LOL......I keep a rig by the bed, but not under my pillow. No grandkids, all my children are adults now. When they were little I slept with a 1911 by my bed, empty chamber. Even as teens none could rack the slide.......wimps!

Comment

High-cap 9mm in coffee table drawer, another in sideboard near front door, and .45 ACP on nightstand. 2 large dogs on duty 24/7. Am I paranoid? No, if I was I'd have a K-Bar handy....

Comment

.357 S&W on the nightstand, AND a K-Bar. Short barrel shotgun real handy, and others situated in locations around the house. Too many kick-the-door-in home invasions happening not to be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                          High-cap 9mm in coffee table drawer, another in sideboard near front door, and .45 ACP on nightstand. 2 large dogs on duty 24/7. Am I paranoid? No, if I was I'd have a K-Bar handy....
                          No K-Bar? Not prepared! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            .357 S&W on the nightstand, AND a K-Bar. Short barrel shotgun real handy, and others situated in locations around the house. Too many kick-the-door-in home invasions happening not to be prepared.
                            Around here they are busting in even when people are home.

Comment

You are prepared.
                              Around here there are invasions even when people are home. Used to be they (teens) hit empty houses only.
                              Times have changed from when we used to leave house doors open in the summertime and just have screen door.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad