Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I inherited a Winchester Model 62 .22 S L. OR L.R. - from my grandfather. It has only be shot twice and is in very good conditi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I inherited a Winchester Model 62 .22 S L. OR L.R. - from my grandfather. It has only be shot twice and is in very good conditi

I inherited a Winchester Model 62 .22 S L. OR L.R. - from my grandfather. It has only be shot twice and is in very good condition. Since it has such little use and is such good conditions I was wondering what it might be worth.

give you 50 for it.

Comment

I'd go $75(lol), sorry steve.

Comment

$660.00. accorging to cabela's.
        http://www.cabelas.com/gun-inventory---lacey---win-rifle---1063042-win62-lac.shtml

Comment

Can't take a joke huh?

Comment

I talked to a gunsmith buddy of mine and he said "Cablas's always goes cheap, so they can resell higher". He said it maybe worth $650.00/$800.00 depending on condition, and depends on the "collector's" need's.
            Sorry for the "joke" post, I was waiting on "my" gunsmith to return my call. He's two time zones away from me currently.
            Hope this helps.

Comment

ET,
              You say it's only shot twice and in very good condition so I'm going to assume it has no rust or tarnish on it. At 95% it is worth $675. 90%-$475.
              For Gallery models you can add 50%, Add 30% or Pre WWII. A 62A is good but not as valuable.
              I could give you more on new post.

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad