Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last year I purchased a remington 887 for $380 new. I don't like it, my shooting has suffered and i can't get over the ugliness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year I purchased a remington 887 for $380 new. I don't like it, my shooting has suffered and i can't get over the ugliness.

Last year I purchased a remington 887 for $380 new. I don't like it, my shooting has suffered and i can't get over the ugliness. I saw the exact same gun used on gander mt for $450. How much do u think I can get out of mine? How should I sell it?

Where i live, guns seem to sell rather quickly in the newspaper classifieds. Often first day, and for asking price. You can probably almost get your money back, but cheap guns don't hold their value like higher end guns do, in my opinion.

Comment

JMO~ Try the Gun Shows when they come to your Town
      Pawn shops will give you 40% of book and Gander Mt. will give you 60% of Book.

Comment

You could also list it on gunbroker.com. Doesn't cost anything to try. I suggest eliminating the terrible shooting and the ugliness parts in the description though.

Comment

I looked at one of those in Scheels at Grand Forks last fall on my way through to Montana. As soon as I picked it off the rack I new it was junk. Too bad it took you so long to figure it out. My condolences. Remington has no self respect left putting that crap on the market. It's shameful.

Comment

My cousin bought one a few years ago, and all i could think was "why?". There are a lot of good cheap guns on the market. This is not one of them.

Comment

Bring it to a used gun store. The will buy it somewhere between $200 and $250.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad