Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see some Florida dude was busted at the border crossing coming into Canada. They found not one or even two but four loaded ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point, Gary. Always make sure you have paperwork done for BOTH sides of the border or you may have trouble bringing your own guns back home. Two guns that I declared when I moved to Canada back in 1989 were confiscated at the Montana border six years ago when I tried to take them back to go hunting. The Canadian officials didn't write down the serial numbers on the declaration paperwork back in 1989 so I couldn't prove the origins of the guns. Man, was that ever a mess! I had to process some form 6 (I think that was it) from US Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms before I could get them back.

Comment

We fished Rondeau and Long Point Bays on the N side of Lake Erie for over 40 yrs. Most of the time getting in and out of Canada was fairly painless but now and then they'd run us through the ringer, usually when entering Canada. The last time up there (2011) the US border patrol searched the entire vehicle driven by my 75 yr old in-laws and were real jerks. We haven't returned since and have no plans to go up again. I would guess a lot of folks from the US no longer visit Canada because of all the hassles from both sides. I realize that in this day and age they have to keep an eye on the borders but sure seems like they go overboard at times.

Comment

Somebody watched meat the millers one to many times!
        Seth

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
          by Danbo
          No that's confirmed!...
          Today, 05:09 PM
        • Trump
          by Danbo
          https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
          04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
        • Reply to Trump
          by FirstBubba
          I guess you got that from a unanimous source?

It's no good for (D)'s unless the source is unanimous! 👀...
          Today, 05:05 PM
        • Reply to Trump
          by Danbo
          Breaking news Hillary used FBI , and CIA as her own Gestapo against Trump campaign.
          Today, 04:18 PM
        • Reply to Trump
          by Danbo
          Trump landslide 2020.

Biden asks for 4 10 minute breaks what a bum.

Now Bid en refuses to get drug tested what is he afraid...
          Today, 04:11 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X