Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me the value of a smith and wesson model 3, 4 inch barrel, 38 caliber in good condition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me the value of a smith and wesson model 3, 4 inch barrel, 38 caliber in good condition?

Can anyone tell me the value of a smith and wesson model 3, 4 inch barrel, 38 caliber in good condition?

My wife has 3in M 13-3 in 357 that I was told was worth $500 but I can check on the M 3

Comment

Could'nt find it on GI sorry.

Comment

TJ, so far iddukhntr has best answer, I don't know of a Model 3. There is a 13-3 and 13-4, 357 Mag M&P. The 3 has a round butt discontinued in 1996. Check your gun again for more info if any.

Comment

why get a 38?

Buy a 357mag and shoot 38's!!

Comment

400 dollars give or take, depending on the year

Comment

I give you $200.00 for it!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad