Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you have experience with the Phoenix Arms HP22A pistol? If so what's your thoughts about it? I'm basically looking fo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you have experience with the Phoenix Arms HP22A pistol? If so what's your thoughts about it? I'm basically looking fo

Do any of you have experience with the Phoenix Arms HP22A pistol? If so what's your thoughts about it? I'm basically looking for a cheaper 22 caliber pistol. Thanks for the help.

JMO~~The Phoenix sell for $128.00"You Get What You Pay For" Save your Money Up, and go with a Better Brand of Pistol!

Comment

Agree with Tree. The days when you could get a great .22 pistol for a few bucks died with H&R. Save your money and get a Ruger, S&W or a Browning.

Or go cheap and get a gun goes bang and the bullet travels in the general direction of the target.

Maybe find a nice used one on Gunbroker?

Comment

I bought the Phoenix a year or so back. I figured for under $150 why not give it a shot. I put a few hundred rounds through it. There were never any jams or misfires, but the accuracy of the gun was horrid. I upgraded to the Browning Buckmark recently and now I wish I had just saved up and gotten the Browning in the first place. No comparison. Like Treestand said, "You get what you pay for." Save up and get the Browning

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad