Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone else fed up with all the proposals of more gun restrictions and gun bans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparky9769
    replied
    As a law abiding citizen of this country, I shouldn't have to defend my right to protect myself, my wife and my children. I don't think it matters what walk of life you're from...if you own a firearm, or are thinking about owning one, NOW is the time to stand up and make yourself heard. By the way WA Mtnhunter... I'm a lesbian and we share the same view on the 2nd amendment...guess we aren't so different. And Carl Huber...I haven't rearranged furniture in years...just sayin

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    The size of the NRA membership has to mean something to a Candidate seeking office. It is important to get as many people as possible in the NRA, even they agree with the importance of the 2nd amendment but might not actively shoot.

I forget where I heard how a liberal organization was calling for each member to make a mandatory 5 calls per day to their representative regarding a particular issue.
    Can you imagine if the NRA can get to 10 or 15 million members what a impact a campaign like that would have in an election year?
    Even if you do not agree with everything about the NRA, support them any way you can - they are our best hope for the future of the 2nd amendment.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Life member NRA. Unfortunately, there are a lot of shooters who complain about gun bans but they are not pulling their weight because they won't put their money where their mouth is.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Life Member TSRA. (Texas State Rifle Association.)
    Endowment Member NRA.
    Fed up with politicians of any persuasion, or anyone else who attempts to force their agenda on me.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Thank God for the NRA!
    Or should I say thanks to all the NRA members who pay their yearly dues or have paid a one time life membership fee.
    Guys like jhjimbo, Sarge, Wam and I are the NRA. The money we pay goes toward attorneys and lobbyists to combat the anti gun politicians on the front line in Washington, DC.
    Anybody else paying their “fair share” to keep our gun rights in Washington DC and every State Capital building in this country?

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    WAM came up with a good answer. The only problem if you let them in your house they won't rest till they rearrange all your furniture

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Just fed up with Democrats and homos.

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    replied
    What gun owner wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    Ya, your kinda beating a dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    The fight has just begun. Educate the low information voters and defend the attacks on the 2nd amendment from where ever the attacks come from.
    Take the message of the 2nd amendment support to the people who are not engaged in the shooting sport. Taking pro-gun positions on sites like this is like preaching to the choir, engage non shooting friends in the defense of the 2nd amendment.
    Join the NRA and, if they agree, get NRA memberships for others who might not otherwise join. The NRA membership makes a good present for those who are agreeable to joining.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    For a good answer to that question, go to the "Blogs" section, and read Dave Petzal's essay entitled, "Have We Reached the Tipping point?"

Leave a comment:

• is anyone else fed up with all the proposals of more gun restrictions and gun bans?

is anyone else fed up with all the proposals of more gun restrictions and gun bans?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad