Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Lee Load All in 12 gauge a good buy? It is what I can afford and I was just wondering if it was a good product. If I reus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Lee Load All in 12 gauge a good buy? It is what I can afford and I was just wondering if it was a good product. If I reus

Is the Lee Load All in 12 gauge a good buy? It is what I can afford and I was just wondering if it was a good product. If I reuse shell casings will reloading 12 gauge pay off?

YES...When my Sons were small my oldest(12)started to Trap-shoot,I bought the LEE Loader 12Ga, I would load (200 Rounds)=8 boxes of 12Ga Ammo on a Friday night so he could shoot on a Saturday Morning at Long Island Trap&Skeet Field, at 14teen he was Junior Champion of NY State Southern Tier, It all Started with the Lee Loader. You cant go wrong with it!

Comment

Its a very hands on way to learn and do reloading. I used mine to replicate a pheasant load I couldn't find any more and loved it. With practice its very effective.

Comment

Ive used Lee products, but never the Load-All. If what I've used is any indicator of quality, the Load-All should be just fine.
        As an aside, I have discovered that reloading doesn't "save" you any money, BUT, you get to shoot alot more (two to three times as much!) for the same dollar spent!
        I find reloading relaxing and rewarding.

Comment

The lee load all works just fine. It usually takes an hour or so for me to load 100 shells.

Comment

What FirstBubba said. I think it was Greg Lemomd who said, "It never gets any easier, you just go faster." True for racing and reloading both.

The new models are more plastic and feel less solid, but they still work well.

Comment

Sorry Greg Lemomd, my typing sukcs today.

Comment

I have not used the Lee loader. Of the three I have seen, each one had the plastic station pieces deteriorated beyond being usable. These were all second hand and "very used". It appeared the plastic would not stand the test of time.
                I have used the MEC, Mayville Engineering Co.,INC
                reloading equipment quite a bit. I have had all the reloaders for some 32 years. There has been no noticeable deterioration. They stand up.
                They cost more but are reliable. I use them to this day.
                I'm sorry if I sound like a commercial but experience has taught me a lesson. BC

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                  by jhjimbo
                  My Father and I built a 50'X50' pole barn to store his boat and a couple of friends boats over the winter. Just simple construction, we used 16 used...
                  Today, 04:18 PM
                • 16 Years
                  by jhjimbo
                  So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                  08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
                • Reply to Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                  by Amflyer
                  Aaaaaaaand...there goes Derek.
                  Today, 04:04 PM
                • Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                  by derek7
                  Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding how to choose the right shotgun for myself. I want a 20 gauge semi auto with interchangeable barrel...
                  08-11-2020, 09:03 AM
                • Reply to Trump
                  by 99explorer
                  Trump is so desperate to screw up the election that he is willing and able to damage the U.S. Postal Service by withholding necessary funding.
                  He
                  Today, 03:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X