Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it seems like everyday my history teacher my friend and i get into a heated argument about the second amendment and how "obama's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to GA Raffensperger (sp)
    by 99explorer
    How did Trump know the exact number of Georgia votes that were "stolen" from him?
    An "audit"? Tell us more about that.
    Today, 01:05 PM
  • GA Raffensperger (sp)
    by jhjimbo
    Trump asked in the phone call with Sec. of State in GA for specifically 11780 votes to be found because that was exactly the number an audit showed were...
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • Reply to MichiganSchool Shooting
    by fitch270
    It appears there’s plenty of blame to go around on this one. The warning signs were there, neither the parents or the school would take responsibility....
    Today, 12:56 PM
  • MichiganSchool Shooting
    by jhjimbo
    It was reported today the parents of the 15yo shooter were in School THAT MORNING meeting with teachers and administration about the behavior of the shooter....
    12-02-2021, 10:53 PM
  • Reply to While you were sleeping...
    by FirstBubba
    DCM "Dead Center Mass" has been the general consensus of LEO training for many decades now.
    The class I took for my CHL (SDA in Oklahoma),...
    Today, 11:14 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X