Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else find Jim Carrey's video offensive? I found it offensive. Just seeing what others thoughts are besides the useles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocky d bashaw
    replied
    jim carey is a california limptard,just like all the rest of the left wing baffoons

Leave a comment:

• scratchgolf72
    replied
    jim carey is a fuc$%&# hack of a comedian with a dwindling career attempting to stir up a little controversy and boost himself up a bit. your a minnow in the ocean jim.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Treestand it really isn't that hard when you have two young children to raise! They pretty much rule the television until they go to bed, Then daddy gets the controler! I for the most part watch Disney channel, Diners, Drive-ins & Dives, the Disney channel, the Disney channel, you get the point!

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    As painfull as it sounds BOYCOTT Hollywood Movies!
    Weak-up America!! Hollywood is NOT your friend.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    When will these self-absorbed egomaniacs realize that they only enjoy celebrity status as long as they are popular. Making unpopular statements, or in this case videos, can only put their celebrity status at risk. Without it they lose their box office draw and with it the big payday. We need to vote with our feet by refusing to buy tickets for movies that they are in. If you really want to see the movie it will be out as video soon enough. But let the box office receipts suffer and so does his career. Once they learn that their big mouths can make their careers suffer they just might learn to shut their big mouths.

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    I would say Im going to stop watching his movies but all his movies already suck.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Jim Carrey...John Carey TWO A$$-Holes in my book!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Yes, Dallas, thanks for the link. I would not have searched for it.
    Making funny faces has to be the lowest form of humor.
    Simply pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Dallas, thanks for the posting the link.

Sometimes famous comedians will do stupid things for money. Jim Carrey must be hard up for money when acts like a total jackass and swoops to this level.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Wrong Carey, Am.

Leave a comment:

• Amflyer
    replied
    Wow, I thought he died years ago. Do like his singing during the 7th inning stretch though. Didn't watch the video, but does he still wear those big black-framed glasses?

Holy Cow!

Leave a comment:

• Proverbs
    replied
    I will not view it, but I did read a description about it yesterday.

Offensive, and disgusting indeed.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Just another failing actor trying to salvage a dying career by any means possible. Look at the last few movies he's turned out, apparently little demand for that sort of thing, thankfully.

Leave a comment:

• JamesD
    replied
    It makes no sense, the guy's a Canadian if he likes that kind of a system why doesn't he stay in Canada where they have gun control? In my opinion he's just another D-lister with a defunct career trying to draw attention to himself by being provocative. This might win him the approval of his peers in the cloistered Hollywood community but as for those of us in middle america and the south he comes off as a moron. I don't think he did himself any favors as anything he does in the future will probably get Dixie Chicked by the people he was making fun of. While he has every right to freedom of speech there can be unforeseen consequences that leave one to ask, how in the hell do I get this foot out of my mouth.

Leave a comment:

• Grassroots89
    replied
    Here is the video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYX7b6Pwac

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad