Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else find Jim Carrey's video offensive? I found it offensive. Just seeing what others thoughts are besides the useles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcast
    replied
    No I haven't watched it yet. I haven't brought myself to it yet, because I know it will be full of typical Hollywood Liberal Vomit. I have refused to watch movies for several years now to help not enrich the already rich liberals who tell others they aren't fair and spew their global warming crap and everything Hollywood PC. I just wish more people would do the same, and fight back and hurt these hypocrits were it really hurts them! Their wallet! Lets see how quick they change their view when they become mere mortals!

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    If you want to, you can view it on you tube. Just be forewarned Jim Carey is just playing the part of a provocateur. For every minute of his music video you will see 5 minutes of sliced up responses by pro-gun people. If you do not agree with his commentary the best contempt is silent contempt. Other wise your just making snow balls for him in a snow ball fight.

Leave a comment:

• DEER30
    replied
    I guess I am out of the loop too. what's up?

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    I heard a little about it on the radio this morning. could someone enlighten me?

Leave a comment:

• Did anyone else find Jim Carrey's video offensive? I found it offensive. Just seeing what others thoughts are besides the useles

Did anyone else find Jim Carrey's video offensive? I found it offensive. Just seeing what others thoughts are besides the useless comments I read under the video.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad