Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the debate yesterday with Republican Senator Ted Cruz vs. Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein over the Second Amendment o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    And prosecute Mayor Bloomberg for his "sting" operations in other states in which straw man purchases were carried out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How about just enforcing the (estimated) 20,000 gun laws already on the books?
    Also, prosecuting Eric Holder for his gunrunning activities?

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Sorry “Do your JOB and write some laws that actually make sense”. Typo.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Senator Feinstein doesn’t know or care. She is writing a bad law that has zero percent chance of passing and she knows it, because she is playing to her audience in California. It doesn’t matter if the law passes. It matters that she scores points.

Some of her audience ironically make a pretty good living pandering violence in movies and games to children and adults who think like children.

We don’t need more laws, we don’t need less laws. We need BETTER WRITTEN LAWS! So Senator, stop playing games and do your and write some laws that actually make sense.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Senator Diane Feinstein obviously has no clue about what she is ranting about. Imploding bullets? I have seen bullets expand, fragment, retain their basic shape, and even miss. Hell, I've seen one "magic bullet." I have never, ever, seen a bullet implode. As to Feinstein not being a sixth grader, that too is obvious. Sixth graders would know more about the Constitution, at least when I went to school.
    Remember, folks, "gun control" is not about guns, it is about control. And, yes, Senator Feinstein, I do need a bazooka, for the Second Amendment was put in place to safeguard our rights as citizens. That means, if I need a bazooka to safeguard my rights from the likes of you, and a tyrannical government, it is my right to own one.

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    The Truth About Assault Weapons

> AR-15 rifle. It is the most popular rifle sold in the United States today. Millions have been sold to American citizens since 1963.

>The AR-15 is the most common example of what are sometimes called assault weapons. But what does this term actually mean?

>At the Virginia Tech and Tucson shootings, Seung-Hui Cho and Jared Loughner used a best-selling handgun.

>All else being equal, a gun that is common is more likely to be used for legal or illegal purposes than a gun that is rare. Outlawing guns that are popular today will only make different guns popular tomorrow.

>The truth about assault weapons is that there is no such thing. So-called assault weapons are semi-automatic firearms—the guns most commonly used by millions of law-abiding Americans.

>Banning firearms because of their cosmetic features is misguided.

Contact your legislators, and tell them the truth about assault weapons.

Leave a comment:

• Ga hunter
    replied
    I wish she could come up with one military that uses these "assault weapons"! No military uses a semi auto AR-15 as their main weapon. Yes, the AR-15 is a look alike, but it's not a military weapon!

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    canvasbackhunter can't take back spoiled merchandise!

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    Over the years those like Feinstein and those like her has developed the art of bullying and she should be dealt as being one.... Term limits!

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    OUCH!

Leave a comment:

• canvasbackhunter
    replied
    Treestand and Cooper- anything i couldn't fix i always sent back, problem here is finding someone else who wants her.

Leave a comment:

• Hoski
    replied
    I'm no fan of Fienstien nor her proposed ban.
    However, you guys better take a good look at the Heller decision handed down by Scalia (SCOUTUS).
    Govt absolutely does have the right to restrict, any of you own a Tommygun?
    Cruz, as a Harvard law grad and past SCOTUS law clerk should've known better. A better question to have asked might have been "is the proposed ban stictly for military weapons or their civilian lookalikes"?

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    Treestand, CAN'T FIX STUPID, BUT YOU CAN SEDATE IT!

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    I listen to those who oppose concealed carry, open carry including just flat out against having a firearm.

What is obvious is, their beliefs are not at all based on facts and definitely ill informed. They have no practical experience or they must carry the tune from higher up with malicious intents.

But most of all, they believe you must share in their own sickness (hoplophobia) and beliefs, there is no other way but there way.

To own, to carry or not to own or not to carry should be left to one’s own choices. Governments will use the excuse of trying to protect the people from maniacs and crime, but are in reality, it is the bureaucrats protecting their power and position.”

As one Luby Massacre Survivor to Senate: “I’m Not a Victim of Guns, But of Lawmakers Who ‘Legislate Me Out of the Right to Protect Myself and My Family’”

As for myself, I’ve been a victim once, never again!

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    Yes Senator Diane Feinstein, you do sound like a 6th grade (brat), you need constant reminding of the Constitution & the Bill of Rights and that place you came from you say, you do need to back to your place of origin and stay there!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad