Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who saw Joe Biden's buy a shotgun rant? What are your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Sandstrom
    replied
    all these left side politions are saying the crime rate but they refuse to see the facts look what happened to Australia and the U.K its no coincidence that switzerland has the lowest crime rate and all there citizens own a firearm.

Leave a comment:

• Bioguy01
    replied
    Just saw the rant today. His solution (firing 2 shots from a double barrel shot gun from the balcony) would have been reckless endangerment, it violates one of the fundamental firearms safety rules (positively identify your target and what is beyond it) and would have left him or his wife unarmed unless they had a pocket full of shells and could reload quickly! Successful confrontations with firearms involve no shooting at all, but if you're going to be armed, you might was well have lots of ammo.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    WAM, thanks for the link so I could watch the video.
    Joe Biden's wife will probably fire both shots at once, and could fall backwards over the balcony.
    Biden should have told his wife to buy a large boom box, with a disc tape of two German Shepherds barking.
    Turn the boom box up to full blast. No thief would enter their house with those loud barking dogs. At least the boom box would be much safer for Mrs Biden.
    jhjimbo is correct. The Bidens have full time secret service body guards, and don't need to worry about anymore protection including the shotgun.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    This is about getting us to let him outlaw AR's. Later when crime gets worse he will come for your shotgun. Check out the UK and Australia. They have lost just about all their guns rights and crime is skyrocketing.

Leave a comment:

• Red Salas
    replied
    Just showed how much of an idiot he is. Also how ignorant he is.

Leave a comment:

• Hoski
    replied
    weak attempt at bad mouthing the AR.

Leave a comment:

• DSMbirddog
    replied
    He started out okay with the shotgun suggestion. When he started the stuff about shooting twice from the balcony he went to far and should have quit.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Who is that little dweeb interviewing Joe? Both are idiots....

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/joe-biden-guns_n_2719330.html

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    I don't know who looks sillier, Joe or the gun owners on these blogs that voted for these clowns. I think Joe is watching too much TV. While a double barrel shotgun can certainly provide protection, a pump action shotgun would be a much better choice. Can you imagine good old Joe breaking out his Browning Citori for protection...give me a break. We have several folks arrested every year on New Years day shooting into the air like Joe is recommending.

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    And just think of all those people that will take him seriously and every time they hear a noise will go on their front porch and fire a shotgun randomly, I can see it now-- a poor single mother living in a tenement in downtown wherever, going out and firing two shots from a shotgun into the apartment building next to hers and killing 8 innocent people that are just minding their own business, in their own home!

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    I can't think of any one person more unqualified and in a #2 position to speak for this nation, other than the person residing at #1!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Joe does not worry a bit, he and his wife are surrounded by an army of secret service 24/7.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    Biden is not the first @hole that A LOT of people didn't pile on saying "Hey that's a good idea".

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    I did, it was quite pathetic. "you don't need an AR, they are harder to aim and shoot..." what!? When will people start correcting him on this nonsense. It just shows his pure ignorance. He obviously knows little about guns but acts like he is an expert. It makes me wonder how many other things he knows nothing about but supports or opposes... And someone needs to tell Woopie Goldberg you don't "chick chick" a double barrel shotgun (Joe Biden suggested women get a double barrel shotgun). My god the pure ignorance of these people.

Leave a comment:

• allegnmtn
    replied
    I think if Joe's wife follows his advice she could end up in jail. If there's a "problem" you just can't walk out on the balcony and fire off your shotgun a couple of times. If there's no immediate threat and no ones life is in danger, she's going to jail.

Very bad advice on his part.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad