Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Trenton, New Jersey today was the Second Amendment Gun Rally. The court yard and a large section of State Street were packed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Trenton, New Jersey today was the Second Amendment Gun Rally. The court yard and a large section of State Street were packed

In Trenton, New Jersey today was the Second Amendment Gun Rally. The court yard and a large section of State Street were packed with Sportsmen, at the ten in the morning, when it started. The protest was right in front of the capital building. The sound system was great, and everyone heard “USA“, “USA“, “USA” and “Vote them out“, “Vote them out“, and “Vote them out“. It rained all day long, and a sunny day we would of tripled that crowd. The State Police blocked off State Street because of all the sportsmen and buses. Every New Jersey County was represented. Many women and children were there in the pouring rain. My sign said "Flush Gun Bans" with a drawing of a toilet at the bottom. On the other side of my sign said "We're the Good Guys with a Gun". My friend Wayne had "Don't treat us like Criminals" with a drawing of a set of handcuffs at the bottom. His sign on the other side said "If guns kill people, then cars cause drunk driving." All four slogans on the signs were my idea. My friend Wayne was the artist, and did the drawings of the toilet, and the handcuffs. "We were the only ones who had see-though plastic bags covering our signs. Other signs were falling apart from the rain and wind after two hours. I wish I brought a box of these plastic bags to protect the other signs from the horrible weather. All the special guest who spoke up at the podium were fantastic speakers. The Rally was a great success, even in the pouring rain. I have never been so proud, to be a Sportsmen. If you want to view these photos of the today’s gun rally, Google “NJ.com, Gun advocates support “liberty” at the Second Amendment Rally in Trenton”.

Gary
    Well done.
    We need more to get involved.

Comment

Great job Gary.

Comment

After you bring up the website click on "View The Slideshow". There was some neat pictures.

Comment

I saw the pictures and you and signs.

Here is a link for others to get there.

N.J. Democrats tout gun-control laws as firearm advocates rally in Trenton

Comment

Way to get involved Gary! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks for the post What a great thing! I loved the drunk driving car sign , that has been the anti's case all along! The most responsible men and women in this country are gun owners, we have to be! The people of New Jersey made thier point.

Comment

Pmacc60, Today's Camden Courier Post newspaper 2/9/13 agrees with you, and they posted "if guns kill people, then cars cause drunk driving" sign in the first paragraph of the gun rally story. They also posted in the same paragraph "We're the Good Guys with a Gun". I didn't do bad, for a rookie sign maker.

Comment

Good show. I like to see pro-active gun ownership. We've always been the silent majority.

Comment

Gary be proud you have made a difference!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                      by crm3006
                      Well, if the slimy bandicoot won't recognize that I know treason when my nose is rubbed in it, maybe we should just get another opinion?
                      "This
                      Today, 03:10 PM
                    • Voter Fraud
                      by bowhunter75richard
                      For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                      11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                    • Reply to NitroStick ML
                      by PigHunter
                      Looks like a good site. I just joined as PHunter...
                      Today, 03:03 PM
                    • NitroStick ML
                      by jhjimbo
                      What do you think of the NitroStick by Federal to be used with the TC NitroFire ? The Powder and primer are in a plastic tube that is inserted in a ML...
                      Yesterday, 04:41 PM
                    • Reply to Voter Fraud
                      by 99explorer
                      A true conspiracy theorist is always ready to believe that "the fix is in," with or without George Soros's name thrown into the mix.
                      But
                      Today, 02:51 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X