Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad is the ammo shortage where you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In southwestern Pennsylvania, the shortage is real, and it is reaching the critical stage. I had been trying for a month at five different local gundealers (including two large retail chains)to purchase 9mm for my two handguns, but the shelves are bare. Whenever they do receive a "shipment", it is always limited and gone within an hour of being placed on the shelves. Even mail-order houses are hurting. I finally had to settle for an order of Federal Firearms hollow-points from a place in TX (no target 9mm anywhere in the country). The order was immediately filled and shipped, but the ammo is definitely OLD, and looks as if it were sitting in a forgotten corner of a damp warehouse for years. Thank you Obama.

Comment

It's pretty bad in WI and MN. Most stores have no shortage of .40, .45, or most rifle rounds (including .223). There are no .22 LR rounds to be found anywhere. Quite distressing since I just bought a new m&p .22 pistol.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
        by rock rat
        Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
        Today, 09:58 PM
      • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
        by rock rat
        Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
        Yesterday, 06:29 PM
      • Reply to Big Green
        by FirstBubba
        Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
        Today, 09:49 PM
      • Big Green
        by FirstBubba
        Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
        Today, 10:05 AM
      • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
        by rock rat
        OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
        Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X