Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone out there have a Browning 1911-22. How accurate are they? How are they compared to a revolver or big 1911. Any issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there have a Browning 1911-22. How accurate are they? How are they compared to a revolver or big 1911. Any issues?

Anyone out there have a Browning 1911-22. How accurate are they? How are they compared to a revolver or big 1911. Any issues?

It is a good .22... but what is the purpose of the gun?
    I find my .45 1911 more useful but if it is for a kid .22 probably better
    The first gun I shot was a remington .45 loved it but flinched first round and after a while of shooting it can make you tired
    but I live in rocky mountains and when I hike I have to have a gun for mountain lions and bear that is why i have magnum and big caliber pistols another gun I might suggest is a glock .45 and that is fairly light model but because of cost a kar is also good choice I don't care for magnum pistols that much I don't really practice with them to much just a good carry gun and expensive ammo. But rocky I think you are in the right direction with 1911

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad