Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chicago Democrat machine war on firearms continue. The mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanual has sent letters to banking institutio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chicago Democrat machine war on firearms continue. The mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanual has sent letters to banking institutio

The Chicago Democrat machine war on firearms continue. The mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanual has sent letters to banking institutions like Bank of America and is asking (threatening may be a better term) to stop lending to any firearms manufacturer. Now, he has sent letters to mutual fund houses like Vanguard asking them to divest of all their firearms manufacturer holdings. How is attempting to bankrupt companies a good thing for America?

jay

I didn't post this as a "thread", but I've been blogging it since yesterday.
    This is just "one" of many attempts people in powerful positions are willing to take to bring down guns and gun owners.
    San Diego Police Chief Wm. Lansdowne stated he "could disarm America in one generation!" Now nobody said what kind of looney tunes idea he had, but you can bet tje Feinstein's and Brady's will listen and use it if they think it'll work.
    Ray Nagen even tried it in New Orleans after Katrina. He told his "Commissioner" to confiscate any firearm they found and disarm everybody that had a gun.
    The "anti gun" crowd is deeply engrained in D.C., and they know "which" buttons to "push" to accomplish their goals.
    Just remember the old Chinese adage, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!"
    The idea that "enhanced" background checks and "mag caps" don't affect me is not only ludicrous, but dangerous!

"GIVE 'EM NOTHING!"

Just my two cents worth!

Comment

Sorry, i posted my response as a question above.

Comment

If he wants to stop the violence in Chittown. He could start by dumping tons of crack cocaine in the middle of the city and millions of guns right beside it, and let them all have a free for all. It would be cheaper on the tax payers and the good people trapped inside that cesspool would no longer have to deal with the gangs that are truly the cause of Chittowns ills.

Comment

hmmm, i like dcasts plan!

Comment

I just read a news story about a woman in Chicago who lost all four of her children to gun violence over an 18 year period.
            And it is almost impossible to get a premises permit for a handgun in Chicago. Richard Heller had to go to the U.S. Supreme Court to get his.
            And there is not one gun store in the city of Chicago.
            They subscribe to the old liberal axiom: if "A" does not work, then more of "A" is needed.

Comment

Ditto~Dcast +1
              I have often said the same! Here in a Small Town of (Sanford) Fla. The Home of Zimmermen. They had(9) Shooting in 30 Days.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad