Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A federal appeals court has found that once again Presiend Obama has violated the constitution when he appointed a bunch of unio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A federal appeals court has found that once again Presiend Obama has violated the constitution when he appointed a bunch of unio

A federal appeals court has found that once again Presiend Obama has violated the constitution when he appointed a bunch of union thugs to the national labor relations board without gettting senate approval. Why do some forum members believe that Obama will not circumvent the constitution when it relates to the second amendment?

source?

Comment

CNN
      FoxNews
      ABC News
      NBC News.

Its the headline story.

Comment

USAtoday.

Comment

I saw that, Jay. I had to chuckle just a little as I read it on FoxNews.

Comment

O ye faithful who believe every word and deed of the Chosen One! LMAO, you siwwy wabbits!

Comment

The sad part is that there is no down side for Obama in his usurpation of power. It costs him nothing to fight for it in court, and when he loses, the courts just say he can't do that.
              He's like a thief whose only punishment is restitution.

Comment

What a shame that the CHANGE we got wasn't what we had HOPEd for. Not so much "Yes we can", but with the deck stacked against us, its more of a "Yes he can". He did take one step to unite the nation, though. Those who love him lost just as much money out of their take home pay as did those of us who hate him. And when he comes for our guns, "yes he can".

Comment

Sourdough.
                  "No, he won't", by golly...

Comment

Right on, WAM. From my cold dead fingers!

Comment

I laughed when i found it after you had posted, he stepped in it this time.

Comment

The Second Amendment concept of a well regulated militia was specifically enacted to cover such contingencies as government usurping the freedoms of We The People by circumventing constitutional safeguards. And this is precisely why such a corrupt government would seek to gut the Second Amendment and disarm We The People. And folks here thought that it had something to do with hunting.

Comment

It's been an old practice. Probably should have been cleaned up a long time ago. On the other hand it did provide some way to continue government operations when the Senate and President get into a silly pissing contest. Like it or not, government can't run without bureaucrats. And they were only temporary appointments.

It's all about the Right to Work crap. Too bad someone can't kill those senators' pension plans to save us all some big money. Hey, that's Right to Work in action, right? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. But those guys don't need a union like the poor slob in the sweatshop. They can just vote themselves whatever $$$ they want. When was the last time you saw a pay/benefits package for Congressmen rejected by Congress?

Comment

WAM
                            It's off the charts "over there"!
                            I agree with you and Dave on the 2A.
                            I much prefer "impeachment" proceedings to begin.

Comment

George Bush made 171 recess appointments, even George Washington made them, Obama has made 32.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad