Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who is on this site needs to join the nra right now because obama is planning on taking away the guns walmart is not sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I second that Trapper. The NRA could use a professional PR person. We need to appeal to the moderates and bring them to a neutral thinking position before the 2nd amendment can be referenced.
    Too harsh, in your face rhetoric from the NRA can only hurt the cause.
    I joined the NRA in 1965 and am a life member since i can't remember when - 1970?

Leave a comment:

• Hoski
    replied
    Amen Trapper Vic.

Leave a comment:

• Trapper Vic
    replied
    If I may, I'd like to Quote damo450 in his response to a blog on gun nuts.I agree completely. "I am glad to see David Keene on the talk shows now instead of LaPierre. Between LaPierre, Ted Nugent (although I am a huge fan), and Alex Jones we are not looking like the good upstanding citizens we really are. We look like quick to judge, whack jobs. We need to follow John Wayne's advice "talk low, talk slow, and don't say much". We have two ears and one mouth for a reason. The next "representative" of the gun owners of America needs to sit down, shut up, and let the lefty whacko media types talk themselves into a frenzy and show their true colors. Then give a great response and walk away. Not go into a tyrannical rage spewing off bumper sticker slogans."

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    Thats not that much money given their responsibilities and compared with what other non-profit execs make. I figured they actually would make more. Those guys could make 10x that in the private sector.

Leave a comment:

• Hoski
    replied
    Typically, members with 5 or more years of consecutive membership and life members are provided ballots for electing Board members.
    The NRA is governed by a large (typically 76-member) board of directors. The directors choose the president. From the board of directors, only 9 comprise the nominating committee. The organization also has an Executive Vice President, who is not a director but functions as Chief Executive Officer, who is appointed at the pleasure of the directors. Wayne LaPierre has held this position since 1991. (LaPierre took home $960,000 from the NRA and related organizations in 2010; Kayne B. Robinson, the executive director of general operations, earned more than $1 million. The Executive Director of the NRA Institute for Legislative Action is Chris W. Cox, who has been appointed by LaPierre every year since 2002)

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Every NRA member votes every year for an NRA Executive Board Members. These NRA Board members make decisions on our behalf. Any NRA member could of telephoned or email the NRA office at anytime to redress their grievances.

Leave a comment:

• Hoski
    replied
    I'm a NRA member, have been for over 35 years. Their continuous message that they're standing between citizens and a tyrannical govt. bent on subjecting us citizens is getting real old. Besides, Wayne didn't bother to ASK me for my opinion...he took it upon himself to assign me my opinion as a NRA member.
    bring on the dings

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    nuclear, thanks for clearing this up.

Rick, How has the yote hunting been?

Leave a comment:

• nuclear_fisher
    replied
    www.wnd.com/2013/01/walmart-responds-to-suspended-ammo-story/

Leave a comment:

• nuclear_fisher
    replied
    www.hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/01/20/yes-you-can-still-buy-ammo-at-wal-mart/

Leave a comment:

replied
    again all i'm asking for a reliable source for those claims.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    357 & CL3, I read a dozens articles saying Walmart will not be purchasing anymore ammo or guns until the gun control issue is cleared. With the CEO being quoted as saying so. Maybe he/she backtracked their statement but it was written about by both sides of the aisle so Hfedder is correct to the best of my knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I have been a Life Member for at least 30 years now.

Leave a comment:

• Ga hunter
    replied
    Wal-Mart is sold out of ammo is probably what it is. My local Wally world sells AR's still but everybody is buying them up.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Life Member and contributer 20 years now, give or take a year.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad