Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who is on this site needs to join the nra right now because obama is planning on taking away the guns walmart is not sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who is on this site needs to join the nra right now because obama is planning on taking away the guns walmart is not sell

Anyone who is on this site needs to join the nra right now because obama is planning on taking away the guns walmart is not selling anymore ammo after what is stocked is sold so i strongly suggest if you want to keep on hunting yo join the nra to protect our second amendment

I started with the NRA when they had Junior Member ships
    at the age of fourteen, and Still a Member(I'm now 70)

NRA all the way>>>>>>>

Comment

I been a member for many years, and paying my $35 dollars each year. I regret I didn't pay for the life membership. I would of saved money in the long run. You young people out there should buy the life membership. If you can't afford it buy the yearly or three year membership. Thank God for the NRA!

Comment

got a source for those claims?

Comment

CL3 has hit it on the head. Walmart depending on the area needs started not selling ammo or firearms 5 years ago. You can find firearms in one store and a store 10 miles away nolonger carry them. Why? Location needs. If the store isn't supported by hunters or shooters it stops stocking what they don't sell, including blackpowder supplies. Nothing to do with the "Big O" trying to take away their gun sales. They already stopped black gun sales and sellingin bad areas. Just try purchasing 5.56 nato or .223 anywhere right now ,even dies for such. Near impossible unless it's on Gunbroker and then the prices have doubled or even trippled. As for being and NRA memeber, 100%, my whole family are members,even those that don't own firearms. But you do bring a good point, if you are not a memeber shame on you as it is more about fredoms then just firearms. It starts one place to get to another

Comment

Life Member and contributer 20 years now, give or take a year.

Comment

Wal-Mart is sold out of ammo is probably what it is. My local Wally world sells AR's still but everybody is buying them up.

Comment

I have been a Life Member for at least 30 years now.

Comment

357 & CL3, I read a dozens articles saying Walmart will not be purchasing anymore ammo or guns until the gun control issue is cleared. With the CEO being quoted as saying so. Maybe he/she backtracked their statement but it was written about by both sides of the aisle so Hfedder is correct to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

again all i'm asking for a reliable source for those claims.

Comment

www.hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/01/20/yes-you-can-still-buy-ammo-at-wal-mart/

Comment

www.wnd.com/2013/01/walmart-responds-to-suspended-ammo-story/

Comment

nuclear, thanks for clearing this up.

Rick, How has the yote hunting been?

Comment

I'm a NRA member, have been for over 35 years. Their continuous message that they're standing between citizens and a tyrannical govt. bent on subjecting us citizens is getting real old. Besides, Wayne didn't bother to ASK me for my opinion...he took it upon himself to assign me my opinion as a NRA member.
                            bring on the dings

Comment

Every NRA member votes every year for an NRA Executive Board Members. These NRA Board members make decisions on our behalf. Any NRA member could of telephoned or email the NRA office at anytime to redress their grievances.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad