Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that NY has past the strictest gun laws in America. I would say Adam Lanza can thank his lucky stars that he committed his h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that NY has past the strictest gun laws in America. I would say Adam Lanza can thank his lucky stars that he committed his h

Now that NY has past the strictest gun laws in America. I would say Adam Lanza can thank his lucky stars that he committed his horrible crime before Feb. 15. Otherwise he would be liable for two misdemeanors beside a multiple murder count.

There was another school shooting today, this time in St. Louis.
    If anyone thinks these are not copycat crimes, please take note that this crime was predicted by many of us, as was the Sandy Hook school shooting before it, and many more yet to come.
    If these events were publicized locally, but could not be publicized nationally, most of them would never have occurred.
    But that would trample on the First Amendment.
    The news media is killing us.

Comment

We all are aware that in 2012 in Aurora, CO a nut case shot up a movie theater and killed a bunch of helpless movie goers. But, how many knew that in that same year and in that same town there was an attempted mass shooting at a church that was prevented by an armed church goer?

Comment

Dave I would say nobody outside the Church.

Comment

The news media of the greater Denver metro area would never want to run a story that makes the NRA's point that, "The solution to bad guys with guns is good guys with guns".

Comment

Which demonstrates that the news media can exercise restraint, when it serves their purposes.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad