Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Remnington 1100 20 gauge. Its old, but in good condition, what could it go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Remnington 1100 20 gauge. Its old, but in good condition, what could it go for?

I have a Remnington 1100 20 gauge. Its old, but in good condition, what could it go for?

try going to http://www.gunbroker.com, search on used rem 1100's. You will probably get many hits and you should get a good price range.

Comment

I've got an old 1100 20 Gauge Magnum in good condition. Blue book value is about 400ish.

Comment

no matter how old it is, if it is in very good-perfect (90%-100%)condition $500 if its in ok-good (75%-90%) condition $400 if its less than 75% $350 and if some one wont give you $350 for it let me know

Comment

You could probably get $350.00 for it real quick. I wouldn't go any lower ...

Comment

Why sell it? You probably couldn't replace it with a better gun for the money.

Comment

You could start by looking in Gun Digest(sporting goods stores carry it), and go from there.
              Good luck with this.

Comment

Agreed with jay and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad