Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am making a new stock for my great granddaddy's twenty gague side by side steven's shotgun and was just kinda curious as to wh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am making a new stock for my great granddaddy's twenty gague side by side steven's shotgun and was just kinda curious as to wh

I am making a new stock for my great granddaddy's twenty gague side by side steven's shotgun and was just kinda curious as to what it's worth. It was always and still is in great condition for how old it is. I believe it was made in the early 20's.

Driggs, you didn't mention a model number. If you can still see it stamped on the barrel, I might be able to help you using my reference guide. Email me at:
    [email protected] to let me know you uploaded the model number and I'll come back and post here for you.

Comment

If it's a model 311, $400-$700, if it is a model 345, about $350-$600.

Comment

I have a Springfield/Stevens model 5000 ("5000" stamped on the right side of receiver) no s/n as it we made between 1920 and 1930. It is a 20ga SXS and in good condition. I think the 311 and 345 designations came a little later. I have posted for some with more info on my gun.

Comment

It depends on the condition.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad