Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what have you heard about obamas views on gun controls and the actions he plans to take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what have you heard about obamas views on gun controls and the actions he plans to take?

what have you heard about obamas views on gun controls and the actions he plans to take?

Has anyone heard Obamas plan for anything...anything at all?

Comment

I havn't heard anyhting but there are rumors that you better stock up on ammo. LOTS OF AMMO!!

Comment

Ive heard the ammo one too! But I think thats fake.... i hope.

Comment

His record is not pretty. Let's just hope that between the war and the economy that he doesn't have time to do what he wants to do.

Comment

id ur guns

Comment

He has already reneged on his comment "that 2nd Admentment rights are an individual right"...his chief of staff put on the transistion website that they intend to reinstate the weapons ban that Clinton put in place, which Bush let expire. I really dont think the new prez will be any friend of any gun owner.

Comment

Check out HR 45 to be presented in the 111th congress. It does not look pretty.

Comment

Yes, I heard the ammo one too. Sounds like i better check out the HR 45 though.

Comment

Rumors of 500% sales tax on ammo and ammunition serial numbers. It sounds like the attacks will be more ammo based than weapon based, not that they wont still go for guns.

Comment

I think he has plans to ban guns and tax ammo beyond purchase, here is a great site to see what he thinks about.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

Comment

Well, I am currently stationed in the state he was the senator of. We have a FOID(Fire Arms Owners Identification) Card and I have to show it every time I purchase a weapon or even ammo. I have to show that card pretty much just to hold a firearm in a store. In Alaska it was the standard ATF form and you walk out with it that day and no other registration was required.

Comment

I sure hope not

Comment

he plans to stamp your cartridges with serial numbers matching the bullet and make u take a backround check just to buy them, then he wants to make the age to buy all guns 25 even if its a muzzleloader

Comment

Ammo taxing, registration for firearms, gun show loophole closure, and an extended waiting period.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad