Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets expand on a question ask the other day. The question was about home defense weapons and how they are stored. How about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets expand on a question ask the other day. The question was about home defense weapons and how they are stored. How about this

Lets expand on a question ask the other day. The question was about home defense weapons and how they are stored. How about this - Do you believe that the government should be able to regulate how you store your home defense weapon? For example, a trigger lock required by law.

You got to be kidding, since when does the Government has the answer for self protection and second a question to you Sir!

What Government entity is responsible for your personal protection!!??!!

To answer your question Sir, NOT NO BUT HELL NO!

Excuse me Mr. Bad Guy while I retrieve my handgun from the safe and retrieve a bullet stored in a Government approved facility that you must request ammunition three days in advance!

You make it sound like we are nothing more than a bunch of Barney Fife’s direct from Mayberry!

Comment

I will just say "NO" and leave it at that.

Comment

Coop, you forgot to ask the bad guy if he could hang on a minute while you take the trigger lock off. I also say HELL NO!

Comment

F*** NO, why does the government want to get there hands on any and everything that is the citizens. They must think the the home intruder will wait for you to get the trigger lock off before attempting to shoot you.

Comment

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

seems pretty plain...

Comment

Those cats don't know nothing about nothing, so, no.

Comment

Hell no. The government has absolutely no business telling us what to do with our guns. Or for that matter telling us what kinds of guns and ammow we can have.

Comment

You have got to be kidding. States Like New York are ridiculous. I hate even reading about a guy that goes to jail for defending himself, and do yourself a favor if you live there or Comunistfornia MOVE. We in the South store ours in the night stand or over the fire place and don't give A [email protected]( about blowing the sorry MF away that threatens or property or family. I WILL NEVER give less than I get, if someone approaches me with deadly force he will always get more than he brings.

Comment

I don't want anyone to be misled. I am fully against the senario I proposed. I am quite pleased to see that the answers posted not only oppose the whole idea, but ENTHUSIASTICLY oppose it. I have considered posting a sign on my door that reads - "To Whom It May Concern: There is absolutely NOTHING in my house worth your life." Bravo to all of you!!

Comment

EXTRA !!!!!!!!!! EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman beats intruder over the head with a revolver!!!!

EXTRA !!!!!!!!!! EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know if you pick up a stick in Australia to defend yourself from an armed robber, you will be put in jail!!!

NO JOKE!!!!

Comment

my guns my buisness, everyone in my house knows guns and treat guns like all are loaded because they are. unloaded guns are no good, lock a gun and it will be too late if someone breaks into your house at night.

Comment

daninarkansas - I like the idea for the sign. Let me know when you get some printed up. Between that and the sign posted earlier that read "If you can read this you are within range", I think I will be set both at home and in the stand!

Comment

Agreed with shane answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                              by rock rat
                              Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
                              Today, 09:58 PM
                            • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                              by rock rat
                              Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
                              Yesterday, 06:29 PM
                            • Reply to Big Green
                              by FirstBubba
                              Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
                              Today, 09:49 PM
                            • Big Green
                              by FirstBubba
                              Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
                              Today, 10:05 AM
                            • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
                              by rock rat
                              OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
                              Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X