Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 13 year-old boy was shot (30 rounds by 2 officers) and killed by police officers after he was stopped by spike strips, followi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• mcdlacrosse9
    ⭐⭐⭐

• mcdlacrosse9
    replied
    Though force may have been necessary, 30 rounds it too much. Nobody can come close to surviving 30 hits.

Leave a comment:

• Colby Lamarche

• Colby Lamarche
    replied
    they had the right they were defending themselves if they didn't shoot and kill the kid both of them and maybe other people may have died

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    You shoot and keep shooting till the threat is eliminated. Its easy to critque them now but bulls eyes aren't so easy to hit when they are shooting back.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• shane
    replied
    The cops had every right to shoot, but need some work on the range. It doesn't take much to kill a 13 year old boy.

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    ⭐⭐⭐

• KingFisher907
    replied
    I say good riddance...another wanna-be gangsta bites the dust..

Leave a comment:

• BuckTheSystem
    ⭐⭐

• BuckTheSystem
    replied
    How come the people that complain about police brutality and excessive force are always doing something like driving a stolen car and shooting out the windows? Although we don't have the whole story here, I would say the cops were justified. Not to many of us have jobs that make people want to kill us, so it is hard for us to put ourselves in their position.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• buckhunter
    replied
    Outside of the 13 yr old being shot and killed the mother herself should be held responsible for the actions of the little punk she raised.

Leave a comment:

• silsbyj
    replied
    Sounds like the mother should have been paying more attention to where her 13 year old child was. I know if I was a cop I would have unloaded on his punk ass too. She should get a job for money instead of expecting the government or a law suit to get it for her.

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    ⭐⭐⭐

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    they had every right

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    ⭐⭐⭐

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    i woulda shot'm too

Leave a comment:

• RackAttack68

• RackAttack68
    replied
    one shot one kill,if the boy fires at police the have the right to fire back

Leave a comment:

• buddyboy564
    ⭐⭐⭐

• buddyboy564
    replied
    i dont blame the cops for shooting at him if he shot at them they should shoot at him

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    ⭐⭐⭐

• rrmont
    replied
    I think the mother should look in the mirror and ask herself if maybe she should have used some excessive force on his back end. If she would have then he would still be here today and not in the ground. These people need to take the responsibility for their own kids.

Leave a comment:

• Edward J. Palumbo
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    In my opinion, the officers should be cleared. I can understand each of the officers emptying their magazines. Adrenalin...tense situation...but their response is understandable, reasonable, appropriate. I grew up in the inner city, but I didn't drive and didn't know which pedal to step on when I was 13! What's a 13 yr-old doing stealing a car and firing at police? Can anything but a result like this be expected? I wouldn't want to be either of the officers who had to fire.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad