Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if they can blame guns for the cause for violence, can I blame forks for making me fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if they can blame guns for the cause for violence, can I blame forks for making me fat?

if they can blame guns for the cause for violence, can I blame forks for making me fat?

if guns are the cause of crime, do pencils missspell words lol thats my favorite

Comment

I suppose if you two are of the liberal pursuasion you could easily blame those things. I would guess that you are both better people than that and not likely to take the easy way out.

Comment

Great logic. I know that the outcome of some certain events that have happened lately probably would have had less impact if more law abiding citizens carried...

Comment

or cigarets for envasima...Or Budwiser for a dwi?

Comment

or cigarets for envasima...Or Budwiser for a dwi?

Comment

Don't confuse the hysterical liberals with logic. Just wait and see all the stupid gun laws that will be proposed as a knee-jerk reaction to the shootings in AZ.

Comment

I see a new ban on high-capacity magazines in the works, and a sudden rush by gun owners to buy a bunch of the "pre-ban" magazines before the ban goes into effect.
                Sales will be booming with the factories churning out tons of high-capacity magazines to meet the demand. The end result will be more high-capacity magazines out there than ever before, even if the ban passes (which I doubt.)

Comment

I love it.

How about blaming knifes and bats for the violence as well. Also you could blame cars for drunk drivers and/or reckless drivers who kill people every day.

Comment

blackdawg I hear you. lets just hunt and let our dawgs do their work. Apparently somebody didn't understand what you meant by your post and gave you a -1 but I wiped it off for you. Happy hunting to you and the dawgs.

Comment

You could team up with Rosie O'Donnell and file a class action lawsuit against Revere Ware and the other cutlery manufacturers.

The black dawg made a spectacular retrieve this morning across 200 yards of salt marsh and almost 100 yards into the salt bay. Had to swim-down a swimmer goose and he brung him back straight away. All I said was "BACK" and the big boy did the rest. He locked on him before he hit the water and that wuz that. Goose jerky tomorrow!

Comment

My wife's cooking made me fat, the the Dr said lose weight or die young so i walked 4 miles a day for three years lost the weight I needed to, (53 lbs) and eat a lot less now.

Comment

Absolutely! One statement is just as ridiculous as the other! I am so sick of the politicians and a great many of the liberal democrats blaming violence on guns. Guns don't kill people. People kill people! That's the way it is and the way it will always be.

Comment

The radical liberals think that they can do anything they want anytime they want. They think that they can make the rules and break the rules without any negative consequences. They will do most anything to get what they want.

Comment

i would have to agree

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad