Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama -> I was pleasantly surprised by HIS (not Hillary's or Holder's) response to the Mexican gun fiasco. What do you guys thi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama -> I was pleasantly surprised by HIS (not Hillary's or Holder's) response to the Mexican gun fiasco. What do you guys thi

Obama -> I was pleasantly surprised by HIS (not Hillary's or Holder's) response to the Mexican gun fiasco. What do you guys think?

Clinton, Holder, and the media have said some pretty asinine things on this topic. They either don't understand current gun regulations at all or are intentionally trying to mislead the public.

However, unlike a lot of things he's been doing lately, I was really pleasantly surprised by Obama's response to this.

He had an opportunity to use his high approval rating, rant about Mexican babies being being murdered by American guns, and push for massive anti-gun legislation.

Instead, what did he do?

He sent a bunch of money and a bunch of more personnel to ICE to help secure the border. (something we have all been yelling about for years)

Also, did you notice the question on this during Obama's press conference this week? The reporter asked about reinstating the AWB since "lax American gun laws"(pah!!) were causing such a problem in Mexico. Instead of jumping on the Brady-campaign-band-wagon, Obama talked about the need to stop any ILLEGAL gun smuggling that might be crossing the border.

It could be that he is really as reasonable as he says he is.

--or--

This could be a political move to avoid angering conservatives before a big budget fight.

Either way, I say we won this battle of the war.

Comment

political move i'd say. He know's this is not the time. He's sly.

Comment

He can take the Moderate approach because his cronies Billary and Holder will not. They are still in bed together, politically speaking, i think.

Comment

No chance of Obama doing anything right. Ever. No matter what.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad