Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have heard our guns are going to be taken and i have heard they cannot take our guns can some body give me an answer of what m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have heard our guns are going to be taken and i have heard they cannot take our guns can some body give me an answer of what m

i have heard our guns are going to be taken and i have heard they cannot take our guns can some body give me an answer of what might happen please?

They aren't going to take our guns. They will try to make it more expensive and inconvenient to own them and ammo will be heavily taxed and regulated, if the dems get their way.

Comment

You are asking us to predict the future and nobody can do that. Yes there are people in this country and throughout the world who would like to outlaw private firearms ownership. But I believe they are in the minority, far more people would like to see more strict firearm regulations but that is a far cry from compete banning.

Comment

I'll never know what it's like to have my guns taken away. I do not plan on being alive when that happens.

Comment

I don't think they will. Or even can.

Comment

I'll never know what it's like to have my guns taken away. I do not plan on being alive when that happens.

Comment

i agree with buckhunter

Comment

The government won't try to take our guns. They know that if they were to try there will most likely be a violent outcome from some people.

Comment

apparently Tyrell also agrees with buckhunter...verbatem

Comment

They are not going to take your guns, but they may make it harder to buy certain knds of guns.

Comment

Obama and his anti-freedom administration want to take our guns away, but legally we should be able to have any kind and amount of weaponery we wish (Second Amendment.) What I think will happen is the same thing that happened during Billery Clinton's presidency. The "Assult Weapon" ban will be re-enacted and go even farther this time. You need to write your congress man and tell that they need to stop Obama and his scumbags from banning our guns, Now!

Comment

tax ammo and run price up where most people cant afford it

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad