Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used the Hevi-Shot Dead Coyote 12 gauge 3 1/2" shells? If so....thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the Hevi-Shot Dead Coyote 12 gauge 3 1/2" shells? If so....thoughts?

Has anyone used the Hevi-Shot Dead Coyote 12 gauge 3 1/2" shells? If so....thoughts?

I've used 3" and if you can find some #4 buck in the size you want its a lot cheaper and works better in my opinion. They work just not at the ranges they are say they will.

Comment

I haven't but i know people that have. The like the Dead Coyote. It works well for them. they also carry rifles for long range shots though. Dead coyote is a good load!

Comment

herbie57_57 is right, stick with the "4 buck!

Comment

I love Dead Coyote in the 3" #4 buck, it will bring coyotes down like crazy, although I won't take a shot with it past 50 yards.

Comment

i love the 12 ga dead coyote through my gun i can only shoot at coyotes out to 50 yards with buck shot but with dead coyote i can whack them out at 70 yards

Comment

i would use some good 00 buck or some #4 buck

Comment

It works better than any kind of rifle. Especially if you want to preserve the fur and not mess it up.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad